Project team of 7 people continues with project activities according to the project plan. This period was very busy â€“ preparing for the meetings, trainings and continuing work with different materials for research, project-book and report.
- As a result of the training: colleagues and other professionals (~400 people from the project institutions) have been included. Many of them got professional counselling from project team and experts.
- Project activities were reported in the media: articles in 3 different printed presses were published during the period.
- In collaboration with the University of Tartu a research-based study (2nd part) was held in 40 schools/kindergartens.
- During the whole period children and their families (~2000 people) have been informed about operation of inclusive education model; many ideas were shared.
- Conference for all project members and the other educators (~140 people) was organized in Tartu to promote inclusive education, share results and plan for the next steps.
- An experience guidebook / instructional material was issued (500 copies, 118 pages); all the participants got it with certificates.
- Project team prepared materials for reporting and analysed the whole project period.